BioBands are clinically proven, effective wristbands that provide relief of nausea associated with chemotherapy, anesthesia (post-operative), travel (motion sickness) and pregnancy (morning sickness).
A BioBands wristband is a safe, simple, effective and inexpensive way of relieving nausea: whether it’s from motion sickness, morning sickness, post-surgery anesthesia, or chemotherapy treatments. Biobands are safe and easy to use. They offer quick results with no side effects. Biobands are Drug Free and Chemical Free.
The price shown is for ONE BioBand. One band will control nausea.
The wristband utilizes acupressure, a natural pressure therapy applied to a specific acupuncture point that controls nausea and vomiting. A small bead embedded in the adjustable band presses down on the P6 (Neiguan) point, located three finger widths above the wrist crease between the tendons of the flexor surface of the forearm, approximately in the area of a watchband.
Drug-free BioBands are easy to use and have no side-effects. Simply place the adjustable band correctly on either wrist. A built in bead provides customized pressure at the P6 acupressure point on the underside of the wrist. This gentle pressure interrupts the signals that trigger nausea. Several clinical studies have confirmed significant results regarding the effectiveness from P6 acupressure for nausea relief.
This simple and inexpensive product which is so easy to use can help you resume your normal lifestyle. It is a must buy purchase for anyone suffering from nausea as a side effect of chemotherapy treatments.
Instructions for use
1. Place the BioBand on either wrist. Position wristband so the “Bump” is centered on underside of wrist directly on the P-6 acupressure point. To find this point, use the three finger test: measure three fingers width from the first wrist crease.
2. Center the “Bump” in the middle of your wrist, between the two tendons in the forearm. (If needed, clench your wrist to see tendons better)
3. With your free hand, tighten the strap until the band is snug but still comfortable. Secure by pressing down on adhesive square.
4. Biobands often begin relieving nausea within 15 minutes of starting use. This relief from nausea should continue as long as the BioBand wrist band is worn.
5. Only one Bioband needs to be worn for effectiveness. Some other similar products require that two bands be worn.
REMEMBER: THE BIOBAND MUST BE PROPERLY POSITIONED OVER THE P-6 ACUPRESSURE POINT TO BE EFFECTIVE.
In some cases, minor repositioning of the band may be necessary for maximum effectiveness. Move the band slightly up/down or left/right to find your pressure point correctly.
Relief should begin within a short period of time.
BioBands can be worn continuously or as needed.
Hand Wash Only: cold water: mild soap: air dry.